The famous “denim” does not go out of fashion, and clothes from it are the key to a stylish wardrobe. Skirts are no exception. With what you can wear a denim skirt, we will find out right now.
- Timeless classic
Blouses and shirts are top contenders for pairing with a denim skirt, both classic and colorful. And here you can create a lot of fashionable combinations:
- A white blouse with a stand-up collar and voluminous sleeves, a back closure and wide cuffs is a great idea for the office, informal meetings or evening outings.
- For a tandem with a pencil and tulip style, feel free to choose fitted models or lace up at the waist. These blouses look good with midi length or short skirts. Well mask the flaws of the figure and are combined with a tight-fitting cut of the bottom.
- A tailored long-sleeved cotton shirt with patch pockets will help you create trendy combinations this season. Add a wide leather belt with a massive metal buckle to it – and you will get a spectacular bow for the holiday.
- Don’t know what to wear with a button-down denim skirt? Pay attention to t-shirts with a round or wedge-shaped neckline. Monochromatic models without decoration will balance the abundance of details below and create a harmonious look for any environment. Calm colors are in trend: white, black, blue, pink.
- A long shirt with a colorful print is an occasion to wear a short skirt to the middle of the thigh. And by tucking in the blouse, you get the perfect pair for mid-length or floor-length models.
- From what to wear with a denim skirt, one cannot help but recall tops made of light flowing fabric. They give the silhouette lightness and harmoniously complement the tight denim.
Choose these combinations and the question of what to wear with a denim skirt will not arise. Do you want to give the image severity? Complete the look with a fitted cropped canvas jacket. And if you want to add spectacular touches to the evening set, a light translucent scarf or cape will come in handy.